The Most Powerful Google Analytics Plugin for WordPress...Without the High Costs
Over 1,000,000+ Smart Website Owners
use ExactMetrics to Grow Faster
Everything in Pro, and:
- Up to 500 Sites
- Premium Support
- WordPress Multisite Support
- Client Management
Everything in Pro, and:
- eCommerce Report
- Form Conversions
- Custom Dimensions
- Author Tracking
- Category / Tags Tracking
- Google Optimize
- Easy Digital Downloads
- 5 sites
- Priority Support
Everything in Plus, and:
- Analytics Dashboard
- Dashboard Widget
- Email Summaries
- Page Insights
- Date Range History
- Real Time Report
- Publishers Report
- Search Console Report
- PDF Exports
- Universal Tracking
- Scroll Tracking
- EU Compliance
- Engagement Tracking
- File Downloads Tracking
- Enhanced Link Tracking
- Affiliate Links
- 1 Site
If you don't like ExactMetrics over the next 14 days, we will happily refund 100% of your purchase.
No questions asked.
Co-Founder and CEO, ExactMetrics
“This is absolutely, positively, one of the TOP plugins to install on your WP site. There is no better way to quickly gauge traffic for spikes, surges, and consistency. I installed this on over a dozen WordPress installations and counting, thank you for an outstanding app!”Daniel Monaghan - Founder of Experienced
“Very simple to configure and the results are very clearly displayed. So much easier for clients to view than in their own analytics account! Delighted with it.”Naomi Spirit - Founder of From This Day
“Love this plugin! It’s got powerful customization options, it’s easy to use, there’s good documentation, and if all that’s not enough, ExactMetrics is quick to provide support. Thanks for this wonderful plugin!”Julie Dupuis - Founder of Faraway Land Travel
Frequently Asked Questions and Resources
Do you have a question about ExactMetrics? See the list below for our most frequently asked questions. If your question is not listed here, then please contact us.
- Does ExactMetrics work on WordPress MultiSite?
- Yes! ExactMetrics works perfectly with WordPress MultiSite, both network activated and activated on individual sites. The automatic updates also work for MultiSite as well.
- Can I use ExactMetrics on non-WordPress sites?
- No, ExactMetrics is a WordPress plugin, so it will not work on sites that do not use WordPress as its primary CMS.
- Does ExactMetrics work on WordPress.com?
- ExactMetrics is compatible with the WordPress.com platform if and only if you are using the Business plan (which allows WordPress.com users to install plugins). ExactMetrics is compatible with all normal WordPress installs.
- What do I need to use ExactMetrics?
- ExactMetrics requires at least WordPress 4.9 and a modern web browser for viewing the admin. We do not support IE10 or below for viewing the ExactMetrics admin area. Visitors using your site will be tracked by Google regardless of browser they use.
- Can I Get a VAT Invoice/Receipt?
- After purchasing ExactMetrics, you can generate an invoice for your purchase in the My Account area of our site with any needed VAT information on it.
- Do you offer refunds?
- If you are not completely satisfied with ExactMetrics after 14 days, you can request a refund and we will give you 100% of your money back – no questions asked.
- Can I upgrade my license after my initial purchase?
- You can upgrade ExactMetrics at any time from the My Account area of our site for the difference in cost between the plan you are upgrading from and the one you are upgrading to. The initial cost will additionally be pro-rated by the time remaining on your current license term.
- Can I translate ExactMetrics in my language?
- Yes, ExactMetrics and all addons are 100% translation and localization ready.
- How do support and updates work for ExactMetrics?
- Our users insert a single license key (regardless of how many addons they have installed) into the settings panel, which enables the same 1 click updates you're used to from any other WordPress plugin. Support is available via the Support tab of the My Account page on this site.