What’s more awesome than working on a project that’s used on over 1 million websites?
Our mission is to empower people to success. We power small business success by building superior growth tools, including ExactMetrics. With ExactMetrics, we’re changing the way businesses view Google Analytics data and giving them the insights they need to take action.
We are a profitable bootstrapped company that is growing exponentially.
And we’re looking for amazing people to join our growing team.
We are a remote-first company, and we’re only looking to fill full-time salaried positions (no part-time or contractors please).
About Working at ExactMetrics
Working for a fast-growing bootstrapped company is a rare opportunity, one we consider a lifestyle choice rather than a job choice. Our positions are challenging, but also come with amazing advantages and fulfillment to those who earn them. Here’s what we offer:
Remote Work + Flexible Schedule
Everyone works from their own home, and we’re spread out all over the world – United States, UK, India, Pakistan, Philippines and more.
We value people that are self-motivated to produce results, without someone looking over their shoulder. Our priority is on results, not just hours.
We get the whole company together once a year for a week to work on our broad strategy as well as to hang out and enjoy spending time together. Every year is in a different location, so expect to dust off that passport.
In addition to all company meetup, we have various mini team get-togethers throughout the year.
Our Core Values
Whatever the market conditions or current trends, these are the values that guide us. In work or play, private or public, this is who we are.
- We put people first, always.
- We do the right thing every time.
- We fight for our customers’ success.
- We commit to excellence by paying attention to details.
- We labor for simplicity.
- Unlimited PTO after 90 days of employment. We encourage employees to take the time they need for vacation, to stay healthy, and to spend time with friends and family.
- Health Insurance benefits for full-time U.S. employees.
- After one year with the company: 30 calendar days paid maternity/paternity leave, and up to 60 calendar days total time off with position guaranteed.
- We happily provide or reimburse software you’ll need as well as books or conference that promote continued learning.
- Custom Branded laptop at your five year anniversary.
- We cover all costs of company travel (including our annual all-company retreat and mini-team meetups).
- Ability to work with some of the best people in the business through frequent, if not daily, interactions.
- And in case you were wondering: no politics, no b.s., and no jerks.