ExactMetrics supports all browsers that Google Analytics supports to allow your site to track as many users as possible.
- Nearly all releases of major browsers.
- Outdated browsers such as Internet Explorer 6.0.
To ensure compatibility, we make extensive use of polyfills and automated testing.
Backend (Admin Area)
The ExactMetrics team is committed to delivering a superior product, as close to bug-free as possible, with exceptional service to the widest size of our user base. We use progressive web technologies and a set of guidelines for browser support to make this possible.
Based on our opt-in tracking and browser usage globally sourced, we’ve adopted the support browsers policy based on the browsers WordPress itself supports:
Officially Supported Browsers for ExactMetrics’s Admin Area:
Everything will look great and perform great if you’re a user of the following desktop or mobile browsers.
Desktop Browsers (Latest 2 versions):
- Google Chrome
- Mozilla Firefox
- Apple Safari
- Microsoft Edge
- Microsoft Internet Explorer (version 11)
- Android: Chrome (latest 2 versions) for the most recent stock Android version
- iOS: Safari and Chrome (latest 2 versions for both) for the most recent iOS version
Additional Browsers: If you’re using other browsers that have more than 1% usage based on the can I use browser usage table.
Best Effort Supported Browsers for ExactMetrics’s Admin Area:
Some areas might look off, but everything will work if you’re using:
- Microsoft Internet Explorer: version 10 (active support ended April, 2019)
- UC Browser for Android: the latest version
- Browsers with more than 0.25% usage based on can I use browser usage table