Do you have Facebook Instant Articles enabled pages? With the ExactMetrics Facebook Instant Articles Addon, you can get more accurate data about your visitors.
Follow this guide to learn how to install and activate the Facebook Instant Articles Addon.
- You are an ExactMetrics Plus user or higher.
- You’ve already installed and activated ExactMetrics.
- You’ve already connected ExactMetrics with Google Analytics.
- You are using the latest version of ExactMetrics (6.0.0 or later is required).
- You are using WordPress version 4.6 or newer
- You’ve installed and activated the Instant Articles for WP plugin by Automattic.
What is Facebook Instant Articles?
Facebook Instant Articles give users the ability to deliver content in a format that loads quickly on Facebook.
Instant Articles enabled pages load faster than standard mobile web articles, which means lower bounce rates and deeper engagement.
With our Facebook Instant Articles addon you’ll be able to:
- Track titles accurately: When tracked in Google Analytics, Instant Articles pages are usually shown as “not set”. Our addon accurately tracks the title of Instant Article pages.
- Supports other ExactMetrics features: You’ll be able to track ad performance, outbound clicks and other ExactMetrics features within your Instant Article pages.
How to Install the Facebook Instant Articles Addon
While in your WordPress admin, go to the ExactMetrics » Addons page.
Find the Facebook Instant Articles addon and click Install.
Once the plugin installs, it will auto-activate. You may click the Activate button if needed.
You are now able to accurately track your Facebook Instant Articles in Google Analytics.
You did it! You learned how to install ExactMetrics’ Facebook Instant Articles addon.
What’s next? Learn how to enable AMP tracking with ExactMetrics.