Are you missing eCommerce sales in your Google Analytics data? Are your latest sales not showing up?
With our eCommerce addon installed and with eCommerce tracking configured within your Google Analytics, you should be able to see recent purchases made on your eCommerce site within your reports.
Sometimes it takes up to 48 hours for changes to reflect in Google Analytics. However, if enough time has passed and you still do not see your orders within your Google Analytics, there are some ways you can fix your reports.
Verify the following:
- Your eCommerce addon version is 6.0.0 or higher.
- Your ExactMetrics Pro version is 6.0.0 or higher.
- You have authenticated Google Analytics on your website.
- You have eCommerce tracking enabled in your Google Analytics admin dashboard if you’re using a Universal Analytics property. If you have a GA4 property, eCommerce tracking is automatically enabled.
- You are using a compatible eCommerce Plugin; WooCommerce, Easy Digital Downloads, GiveWP, MemberPress, LifterLMS, and Restrict Content Pro.
- You know the order (or orders, in question) meets one of the order status transitions requirements for Google Analytics to add or remove orders.
- You know the order (or orders, in question) was made after ExactMetrics and addons were installed. Completed orders are not transferred if they happened before plugin installation.
If you’re sure you’ve followed all of the above steps and you’re still having trouble seeing your recent purchases in your Google Analytics report, reach out to us at ExactMetrics support, and we’ll help you figure out a solution!