Are you wanting to track users who visit your site in real-time? With the ExactMetrics real-time report, you can see who’s on your site right now, located conveniently within the ExactMetrics reports area of your WordPress dashboard.
Why Use the Real-time Report?
With the Real-time report, you can:
- Track the results of your marketing efforts as it happens.
- Track visits as you launch your product.
- Monitor your website in real-time and make changes as needed on the fly.
- Track who’s currently visiting your site.
- Within the past 30 minutes, see pageviews-per-minute.
- View in real-time the Top pages page title, page view count and percentage of total.
- View in real-time the Top referral traffic sources, by source, path, campaign, count and percent.
- View in real-time the Top countries, by country, number of visitors and percent.
- View in real-time cities by city, state, country and the number of visitors.
Every 60 seconds, the real-time report will update.
If you’d like to test the real-time report, make sure to use an incognito window while you’re logged out of your WordPress site. ExactMetrics does not track logged-in users by default.
You’re ready to get started with real-time reporting in ExactMetrics. Want to view the real-time report? See how here: How to Find the ExactMetrics Real-Time Report.