Are you interested in viewing visitor stats on a per-post or per-page basis?
With the ExactMetrics Page Insights Addon you’ll be able to view stats right within your WordPress admin.
- You are an ExactMetrics Plus user or higher.
- You’ve already installed and activated ExactMetrics Premium.
- You’ve already connected ExactMetrics with Google Analytics.
- You are using the latest version of ExactMetrics (6.0.0 or later is required).
Why Use the Page Insights Addon
With the Page Insights Addon you can:
- View how individual pages and posts are performing.
- View the most crucial metrics for your blog posts or pages at a glance, to determine your best-performing pages and which posts need improvement or optimization.
- At a glance metrics include:
- (UA only) Bounce Rate
- (GA4 only) Total Users
- Time spent on page
- (UA only) Page load times
How to Install the Page Insights Addon
Step 1: Within your WordPress dashboard, click into Insights » Addons. Find and Install the Page Insights Addon.
Step 2: Once the addon finishes installing, it will auto-activate. You may click Activate to manually finish installation if needed.
You did it! You installed the Page Insights Addon and now have per-page or per-post insights available right within your WordPress site.
What’s next? Learn how to see statistics for each page and post.