Are you interested in viewing statistics for each page and post? With the Page Insights addon, you can see important metrics relative to a specific page or post within the WordPress admin.
- You are an ExactMetrics Plus user or higher.
- You’ve already installed and activated ExactMetrics Premium.
- You’ve already connected with Google Analytics and ExactMetrics.
- You are using the latest version of ExactMetrics (6.0.0 or later is required).
- You’ve already installed and activated the Page Insights Addon.
Why Use the Page Insights Addon
With the Page Insights Addon you can:
- View how individual pages and posts are performing.
- View the most crucial metrics for your blog posts or pages at a glance, to determine your best-performing pages and which posts need improvement or optimization.
- At a glance metrics include:
- Bounce Rate
- Time spent on page
- Page load times
How to View Your Page Insights in WordPress
Step 1: Log into your WordPress admin. Once logged in, navigate to your Posts or Pages.
Step 2: Look for a column labeled Insights. Click on the Page Insights icon listed under this column to open a popup:
Step 3: This popup will display stats for the Last 30 Days for the relative page or post:
Step 4: You can change from “Last 30 Days” to “Yesterday” to see stats from the day before:
Step 5: Once “Yesterday” is selected, the stats will update to reflect yesterday’s stats:
You did it! You learned how to view stats for individual pages or posts within your WordPress admin.
What’s next? Learn how to take action on this valuable information.